Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping to download a manual from the Victorinox site but... no idea what model this is. I imagine there'll be a family of chronographs under the same general blanket manual. Needs a battery which is no biggie but I don't have much experience with chronographs and want to learn the various functions.

Trial and error will work I reckon, but it'd be nice to have a look at the manual. There's no model designation I can see, just a serial number for which I've yet to find any use in searching.

Thanks for any info.

Looks like this:

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
What's the serial #, is it maybe the model #. If it's 24xxxx, that would be the model# Caseback picture may help

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went to the Victorinox website, sent them the serial #. They are temporarily stumped and ask to see a pic, which is cool of them.

I'll update you folks on this riveting topic once solved. ;-)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Battery replaced.

This thing sat in a drawer for over 15 years, a forgotten purchase from the early days of eBay. I don't know what took me so long.

Trying a Zulu strap.

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
Battery replaced.

This thing sat in a drawer for over 15 years, a forgotten purchase from the early days of eBay. I don't know what took me so long.

Trying a Zulu strap.

Too nice of a watch to be sitting in drawer for 15 years, but it's come back to life now, so all is well.

Reactions: enricosonic
1 - 8 of 8 Posts