Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulsar-X Automatic On The Way

( Photos "borrowed" from dealer )

Outrageously bold Men's Pulsar-X Automatic.

This watch is large and dynamic with bold, electric style. Orange highlights blend with honeycomb dial textures and rolling date window to create a fantastic and interesting viewing experience. This watch sets and functions perfectly. Originally a limited U.S. release, this watch is only normally available is Europe and Canada, and as far as I know, is SOLD OUT everywhere I have looked.

Case is large at 50mm including crown and pre-shrouded, which gives this watch a distinctive, modern and commanding presence among more common, somewhat bland Seiko products.
Many of you know that I am a big Pulsar fan,I've had great luck with my other Pulsar's and when I saw this baby up for grabs I had to have it!!!

Thanks for viewing!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Sharp Looking Howard. I'm seeing some Seiko DNA there. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Howard Beale

·
Super Moderator
10,603 Posts
Howard, check that out ! Yowza, kind of has a Tuna style to it with the case, and everything. :smileyface_hand_claThe dial is unbelievably cool as well !

Plus it's an automatic on top of it all. So nice Howard ! Congratulations here ahead of time ! :eek:

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks bro's...Pulsar has been a good brand for me thus far and this is my first Pulsar automatic. I hope to have some wrist shots very soon.

·
Super Moderator
10,603 Posts
Thanks bro's...Pulsar has been a good brand for me thus far and this is my first Pulsar automatic. I hope to have some wrist shots very soon.

You got it, and thank YOU for teaching us about such an amazing new Pulsar sir ! :smile-thumb: Looking forward to seeing more of this when it arrives.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Here she is,just arrived an hour ago and already on the wrist. I am very impressed with it and it feels great on the wrist. The band is very sturdy and yet supple..just the way I like it. My photos cannot do this watch justice but I must say...Well Done Pulsar..:clapping-hands-abov

·
Registered
11,016 Posts

Here she is,just arrived an hour ago and already on the wrist. I am very impressed with it and it feels great on the wrist. The band is very sturdy and yet supple..just the way I like it. My photos cannot do this watch justice but I must say...Well Done Pulsar..:clapping-hands-abov

Looks Great on ya Howard!! Enjoy Her🏼🏼

·
Registered
571 Posts
That's an awesome timepiece, and it's always great to see someone so excited about a new acquisition. Congrats!

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Howard:
I think we could safely say Pulsar has upped their game.
I've owned a slue of Pulsars in my time.
Pulsar made a clone of the Twin Fork Accutron that was
RR Approved in the late 70's.
Wonder which auto movement will it have? Seiko S11 NH35
would be my guess, if not the 7S26 engine.

Good luck on your acquistion Bro.

X traindriver Art

·
Super Moderator
10,603 Posts
Think your pictures more than do it justice Howard ! Incredible !!! :eek: :) Really seems to be so many neat destails with the dial, and case. It's awesome ! Has elements from different Seiko's, and maybe even Victorinox with that bezel between 12 o'clock, and 4 o'clock reminding you of a Dive Master. ..What a stunner Howard ! Congratulations !!!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Howard:
I think we could safely say Pulsar has upped their game.
I've owned a slue of Pulsars in my time.
Pulsar made a clone of the Twin Fork Accutron that was
RR Approved in the late 70's.
Wonder which auto movement will it have? Seiko S11 NH35
would be my guess, if not the 7S26 engine.

Good luck on your acquistion Bro.

X traindriver Art
I agree,they have upped their game and I've always had good quality with the Pulsar brand. Pulsar has made a statement with this new auto and they are still in the game!

·
Registered
915 Posts
That has to be the coolest Pulsar I've ever seen. Great colors there! Is that strap as comfy as it looks, too?
I agree Howard. Love the orange!
Enjoy!
:smile-thumb:

·
Registered
233 Posts
quite understandable why you had to have it. Looks terrific. It should make a lot of people pulsar fans. I have not had much experience with them, what little i had was great. Not sure why more have not crossed my path. That one sure could.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Howard:
I knew as well as the God made lil green apples you were getting this Pulsar,
Now let's cut to the chase Howard. How many coins of the realm?
I consider Pulsar, Orient Sikos lil bros.
Luv those color combos on it.

X traindriver Art

1 - 20 of 21 Posts