Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Are you ready? I know I just hit you with the new Alpine Challenger, and some of you may have already seen this on WatchGeeks, but we had Jim Skelton take some pictures of the brand new Nautico. This is a brilliantly sporty watch for the sportier customer. Without further adieu, I present to you the Alpine Challenger.

The Nautico

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I like the new sporty look....will hope you come out with different color combinations...I would love a blue and yellow bezel....I would for sure get one. Oh yeah...Mark Martin's car colors in NASCAR are blue and yellow!!!! That would be a great watch to be wearing come race day!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Yeah not much into the Pepsi colored Stuff, or maybe it is just the Red in general, because I dont like it with black either. Hot color combo though, and looks good, just not my cup of tea!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I like SO because they are different; this particular design has been done to death by everyone else. I like that SO is trying but I say keep your identity and stay out of the mainstream "everyone's doing it" category.
Just my 2 cents.

CJ

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

I'd like to think we're doing both, CJ. We are a growing company after all, and we've got to establish ourselves in the mainstream on top of coming out with unique and awesome designs.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I hear ya Felix, just being selfish:b
I want what I want LOL!!
Seriously, the innovative and different designs are what attract me to SO, I am sure that many will be happy to see some expansion. At least I'm honest........:)

CJ

Felix wrote:
I'd like to think we're doing both, CJ. We are a growing company after all, and we've got to establish ourselves in the mainstream on top of coming out with unique and awesome designs.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I hear ya Felix, just being selfish:b
I want what I want LOL!!
Seriously, the innovative and different designs are what attract me to SO, I am sure that many will be happy to see some expansion. At least I'm honest........:)

CJ

Felix wrote:
I happen to agree with CJ on this?????:eek::eek:How in the heck did that happen???? I love the fact that SO has so many different designs....it makes me anticipate their new designs.

I know a lot of guys love Invicta...but to me...there are only so many diver's style watches I like....and although I watch the Invicta shows...usually nothing temps me. Right now, when Invicta comes on...I don't even set the DVR to record the shows....because I know whats going to be on...and I am not interested. I just watch them and hope someone funny calls in to the show.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.