Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This one is pretty cool too.....

http://www.shopnbc.com/Stuhrling_Original_Men_s_Limited_Edition_Madman_Chronograph_Rubber_Strap_Watch/V90989.aspx?storeid=1&track=1931&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&category=Watches|t311&prop=Stuhrling%20Original|1931

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am not feeling the strap on these on top of the dial, which is just to chaotic for me. I am still going to reserve final judgment until I see the TV presentation.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I agree on the strap. Looks like one that has to be cut which is terrible imo. Dial is ok by me though. I don't like it as much as the one I bought especially at this price point.

TVDinner wrote:
I am not feeling the strap on these on top of the dial, which is just to chaotic for me. I am still going to reserve final judgment until I see the TV presentation.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Guys....that's the Madman Chronograph LE....a true LE...only 200 of each variation. Y'all should know it's my favorite watch!!! I have the Rose and black version. The strap is extremely comfortable...especially on a big guys wrist!! But if you have over an 8.5 inch wrist..it will not fit.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Both Bob and I picked up a Mad man last night during the SO extravenganza!!:c:c

We're starting a club for watch enthusiasts where one can go and discuss watches and such in a forum like atmosphere, it's really innovative and....wait....forget it.:%:%:%

Happy day before T-giving day!

CJ

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

This variation is also smaller than the other so smaller wrists will like this one more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts