Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure why all the sudden a few Invicta's have presented their way to me? But its all good. I got this one from a friend who had it since new, he received it as a gift and never wore it, it came with the box and all of the protective coverings still on it. Basically its NOS from around 2015? its been sitting in a drawer. The main reason i picked it up is because of the price and I've never seen this model# 3500. It's definitely got that Panerai Luminor "homage" look. running a quartz movement with an alarm feature, with the canteen style crown cover. plus its not over the top in size! its very manageable 45mm & 52mm at the crown, and a carbon fiber strap that will be replaced by a leather strap (color TBD) in a hurry! all in all its a really nice piece! (yes it needed a new battery)

on to the pics:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Russian Diver fever ??? :lol: It's a nice piece. Love the big date and that leather/carbon strap. Enjoy !!! :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
8,942 Posts
You are on a roll db, and wow, it's amazing how the watch is basically
brand new, and looking like it came straight from the factory. :clapping-hands-abov

It's really something to see, and so is this design ! :eek: Just as you said,
you get that Panerai feel, but then a real Russian Diver vibe also. Can't
get enough of the dial either, and how they hid the date right within
the diver's helmet ! ..Yet another winner db ! A giant congrats there !!!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Russian Diver fever ??? It's a nice piece. Love the big date and that leather/carbon strap. Enjoy !!! :thumb:
I also have another one (Russian diver)coming in with the left handed crown... not sure what's happening with me!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are on a roll db, and wow, it's amazing how the watch is basically

brand new, and looking like it came straight from the factory. :clapping-hands-abov

It's really something to see, and so is this design ! :eek: Just as you said,

you get that Panerai feel, but then a real Russian Diver vibe also. Can't

get enough of the dial either, and how they hid the date right within

the diver's helmet ! ..Yet another winner db ! A giant congrats there !!!
Thanks AT!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Very Nice..Enjoy!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts