Watch Freeks banner

Another Diver… Omega Planet Ocean 42mm

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Hudsonj 
#1 ·
Finally I did it :love:

I have been looking for the discontinued Planet Ocean in 42mm size and finally found one… great watch that is a big addition to the collection of course

Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Watch accessory

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes, a BIG congrats here to you on this stunner Mockbel !!! 😀😵

I can imagine it really did take you a while to find this one. But it
looks to have been totally worth the wait. 😲 And you know, not
only does the size look terrific, as well as perfect. But the watch
looks brand spanking new too. ..Holy cow, yup, this is something
to behold, and would be a huge addition to anyone's collection.
Or rather a real centerpiece to be more accurate. 😉

Between the legendary watch company, and watch model itself.
And THEN discontinued thing, this one takes your breath away.
..I hope it gets a lot of wrist time, and that you really enjoy it !

#4 ·
Better than the Seiko diver. How much did you shell out? Grey Market dealer or AD? Since you like divers check out Blancpain Bathyscaphe Moon phase and perpetual Calendar (there is a chronograph variant as well) same price as Omega (on discount) but worthy since no two Blancpain watches are the same alot of crafting is by hand and less machining. You'll love it. In Sha Allah, I'm considering one, but hard to get my hands on one. I've sold 1 de ville, 1 Tangente, 1 Tudor to free up funds for 1 solid JB. Since I'm banned from any purchases by my spouse.
There are so many deals this Black Friday on Joma, Raymond weils and Certinas are going at bargains. I just want to be down to an Air King (when it's available here, as per my preorder) and Bathyscaphe with the moonphase plus perpetual Calendar.

#6 ·
Better than the Seiko diver. How much did you shell out? Grey Market dealer or AD? Since you like divers check out Blancpain Bathyscaphe Moon phase and perpetual Calendar (there is a chronograph variant as well) same price as Omega (on discount) but worthy since no two Blancpain watches are the same alot of crafting is by hand and less machining. You'll love it. In Sha Allah, I'm considering one, but hard to get my hands on one. I've sold 1 de ville, 1 Tangente, 1 Tudor to free up funds for 1 solid JB. Since I'm banned from any purchases by my spouse.
There are so many deals this Black Friday on Joma, Raymond weils and Certinas are going at bargains. I just want to be down to an Air King (when it's available here, as per my preorder) and Bathyscaphe with the moonphase plus perpetual Calendar.
Thanks dear

I purchased from a guy who got it as a gift (new) and wore it so little time.. paid around $3,800

Same guy is offering me a same condition Aqua Terra 41.5mm with white face.. pretty nice watch but I have to hold myself a bit 😀
Watch Hand Photograph Analog watch Clock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.