Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This came up at great price in mint condition with Blue Toad Strap as a "throw in" so I had to go for it and then sell the Sea Ram if I wasn't feeling it.

But then, I think I fell in love with the orange hands coming out of that MOP.

On Hirsch Extreme

This one is nice too but I definitely prefer the grey/orange NATO.

The lume sucks compared to what I was expecting after seeing my friend's.
No lume on bezel except for except for the lume pip.

A bit underwhelming lume compared to the black MOP with orange hands version that my friend has.

Luckily for me, good lume is only an "icing on the cake" factor when I get it and just an "oh well", when I don't.

Overall, I'm very happy with purchase. I like the watch more than the Toad, surprisingly. Might not even keep the strap after all. The Toad would've been nicer with some black or orange stitching, IMO.

As much as I love my automatic watches, I'm very happy to add this as my 3rd battery powered piece. I wish I still had my Hexa Q500 to make it 4.

Other two are:

My beloved Casio G-Shock Frogman

And this sexy beast Seiko Prospex Kinetic GMT, on Kastantona canvas now.

Thanks for viewing.

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Whoa yeah Luis, you've got to be feeling this one, and all of the different combos too ! :clapping-hands-abov Can imagine you getting more than a few compliments on that dial there. Yowza !!! :eek: Looks almost like water ! Will be a fantastic Summer watch, or anytime watch really. The colors, build, and all around design are so nice. ALL of those watches are by the way ! Big congratulations to you !

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot, everyone. Been under the weather with nasty fever so I didn't even log in last night.
I feel like I got an amazing bang for the buck on this one. Very happy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts