Crown: Push/pull
Clasp: Push Button Deployant
Bracelet Measurements: 8-3/4" L x 24mm W
Case Measurements: 46mm
Case Thickness: 14mm
Weight: 7mm
Water Resistance: 5 ATM - 50 meters - 165 feet
Model Number: 378B.33115
Warranty: Two year limited warranty provided by Stuhrling Original LLC.
Additional Features: Watch comes packaged in a Stuhrling Original watch box with instruction manual, warranty information and polishing cloth.
I've had great luck with the SO brand and I liked the cream dial and hand design on this model. I purchased the watch new with warranty and it should arrive by Friday or sooner if it has a good tailwind....Thanks for viewing.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Good Looking Howard Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I don't usually give that particular brand a second look but I really like both the dial and the hands on that one! I know some don't like day displays but they have never bothered me. That is a rather nice placement.

·
Super Moderator
10,626 Posts
Ooh that's nice Howard ! :smile-thumb2:That cream dial, with the orange, and black looks pretty terrific. Almost has a Hamilton feel to it. ..Looking forward to when it arrives there sir !!! :)

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Well it arrived today and I'm very pleased with it! It's a hefty watch and the time is easy to read with my failing eyesight,,:cool:

·
Super Moderator
10,626 Posts
Howard, this one looks like one of those watches that when you get it, and see it in person, it's even better than you thought it was going to be. :happy0065::thumb: Honestly am just seeing your excellent pictures, but man oh man, this one has, and does it all !!! The cream dial together with the markings, style of numbers, and chapter ring rocks. Even the orange/amber accents add a new twist to a classic style. ..Looks terrific Howard ! Big congrats on it there !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts