Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ill have to review some other time. but suffice it to say I LOVE IT...Ooozes quality in craftsmanship for sure....Sweet Auto with GMT and Power Reserve!! Heavy too for a smaller watch then I am used to lately!! More quick PICS..EXCUSE THE DUST ON MY DSL..lol

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

cant wait to see the pic and full review!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Very cool Eric, bring on the pics!!:)

ericf4 wrote:
Ill have to review some other time. but suffice it to say I LOVE IT...Ooozes quality in craftsmanship for sure....Heavy too for a smaller watch then I am used to lately!!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Those are some qwesome pics of a very fine watch, great pick up.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Very, very cool watch! What is the movement on that bad boy? Is it a Valgrange? I really like the modern, yet clean and simple dial layout. Well done.

David

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Movement
Automatic MICAL 2892-17 with additional module for GMT functions; base module ETA 2892A2; 21 jewels, rhodium-plated soigné finish, Anonimo engraved on rotor, adjusted 4 positions, 28.800 A/h. Power reserve 40 hours.
Functions
Hours, minutes, central seconds, 24 GMT hour hand at h. 12, power reserve counter at h. 6, date window at h. 3.
Watch Case
Sand-blasted AISI316 Plus stainless steel with Ox-Pro blackening treatment process of the case surface and passivated for antireflection and anticorrosion functions;
diameter 42.00 mm. ; maximum diameter at crown protection tool 46.30 mm. Screw locked satinated bezel and back cover. Screw locked crown at h. 3, manual helium expulsion valve at h. 8 to be used in pressurized hyperbaric chambers in overpressure conditions. Extra thick domed sapphire crystal.
Version DRASS: Ox-Pro blackening treatment process of the case surface and passivated for antireflection and anticorrosion functions; successive sandblasting finishing cycle to improve resistance to wear (Drass)
Water Resistance
50 ATM 51 ATA
Dial
Restyled oversized dial for superior readability of the day/night function and GMT 24 hours. Hour indexes treated with luminous coating for superior day/night readability; auxiliary 24 GMT hour counter at h. 12 with specific day/night scale. Baton hour and minute hands treated with luminous coating, “Obelisque” hands for secondary functions. Power reserve at h. 6, date window at h. 3.
Wrist Strap
Manufactured and hand finished in patented Kodiak process calfskin to allow for extended immersion in fresh and sea water (24 continuous hours). Anonimo engraved on reverse of stainless steel buckle.

·
Registered
347 Posts
imported post

Very nice, Eric!

Anonimo is one of my favorite brands... Graham too, so let us know when you pick one of those up next, so we can continue to live vicariously thru you! :cool:

Congrats, man.

Papa-G

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

hmm graham i do like as well. ok duly noted and added to list. i still want my firt nfw. ill will have to be the new diver!

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

WOW!!!!! Man, when you get as grail, you get a GRAIL!!!!!

That is BEAUTIFUL! I think you did REAL good with that one. You should purge some of your collection. You know, to someone that lives in the area. ;)

Think how sad all you other watches will be now that you have that baby!

Congrats Eric. I know you have to be thrilled. Thanks for sharing that with everyone.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Now that's what I'm talking about.

When you see something with a nice, easy to read dial, with style.

You just know it's a fine timepiece.

I'm moving toward the more sensible sized watches (40mm to 47mm, max) myself.

Not being snobby but most wealthy (not rich) people I've met lately don't wear the big clownish watches.

They stick with a classic style brand, size and design.

Nice pick, I love it. I've put that one on my list.

T.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

srebo70 wrote:
WOW!!!!! Man, when you get as grail, you get a GRAIL!!!!!

That is BEAUTIFUL! I think you did REAL good with that one. You should purge some of your collection. You know, to someone that lives in the area. ;)

Think how sad all you other watches will be now that you have that baby!

Congrats Eric. I know you have to be thrilled. Thanks for sharing that with everyone.
DUDE IM SELLING IF YOURE BUYIN, YOu know where to find me!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts