Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

This is one of my favorite watches with Anonimo. I also love the crono model 6002...Watch i heard is a tank of a watch and maybe on my Radar...

Sorry for the small pic but this watch is so exclusive I could not find a better pic with the bracelet...I believe this is a very limited piece.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

You need to get this and post a bigger picture. :%

Looks very nice.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

OOOOOOOOOOO!

Me likeeeeeeee.

Thanks, Rick, for the pics.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very nice. I'm not familiar with this brand but I may have to change that quickly....

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Very nice. I'm not familiar with this brand but I may have to change that quickly....
Ouch, just checked this out on eBay. Now I know why I haven't paid much attention to this brand. Clearly out of my league. Enjoy it Jackprime1......

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

YEAH -i shoulda told ya - JACK's strictly a TOP SHELF GUY

that's how he rolls!!!

Excellent taste!!

Spaceview wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
Ouch, just checked this out on eBay. Now I know why I haven't paid much attention to this brand. Clearly out of my league. Enjoy it Jackprime1......

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Thanks CT for the pics...I was going post them but decided not too...but glad you did...Ron you have to check out the 6002 crono. Even tho they are 45mm the thickness is deep and the pushers make that watch very big...Either watch is awesome...

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

This is another reason why I want to purchase this watch...
Thanks to Barnbuilder for posting this video...

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZfdCvV6PZg&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

lol....Thanks George...My thing is this...You only live once and when you work hard you have to play hard..no regrets in life brutha..also it will be passed down to my boy...

WATCHURSELF wrote:
YEAH -i shoulda told ya - JACK's strictly a TOP SHELF GUY

that's how he rolls!!!

Excellent taste!!

Spaceview wrote:
Spaceview wrote:

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Thanks CT for the pics...I was going post them but decided not too...but glad you did...Ron you have to check out the 6002 crono. Even tho they are 45mm the thickness is deep and the pushers make that watch very big...Either watch is awesome...
No problem. I figure there was no harm since they're selling it and I linked it. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.