1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Polluce Magnum MODEL 2033
Technical Features
MovementAnonimo Automatic Caliber 01.0 on Sellita SW200 or ETA 2824-2, with rotor designed on Anonimo specifications; 21 rubis, colimaçon finish, adjusted 4 positions, 28.800 A/h.
Power reserve: about 40 hours.
FunctionsHours, minutes, central seconds; date window at h. 4.Watch
CaseWatch case and bezel manufactured in UNI5275, a special bronze alloy, sand-blasted with satin finish, diameter mm. 43.40, maximum diameter at the protection crown tool mm. 45.60; UNI5272 belongs to the family of alloys (bronze alloyed with aluminum-iron-nickel) used in the development of nautical high tech tools provided with high mechanical and corrosion resistance, as well as in the utilisation of equipment such as high-performance propellers, bosses (pitch) for variable pitch propellers, torpedoes flanges. Back cover in AISI316 Plus stainless steel with satin finish. Back cover and bezel closure with Thorx external screws (9 in total) guaranteeing easier locking. Crown in stainless steel with screw locking, sized for easy grip, red-coloured tube for open crown alarm. Automatic valve, functioning based on external/internal pressure differential, to ensure the release of possible helium penetrated into the watch while attending professional hyperbaric chambers. Thick, rounded sapphire upper glass. Water Resistance120 ATMDialLarge dimensions, extra thick dial, with hour indexes treated with luminescent material for high visibility night and day. Baton hands and thread sweep seconds hand treated with luminous coating. Date window at h. 4. Wrist StrapLeather strap with Kodiak patented treatment for up to 24-hour continuous diving in salty water; Anonimo exclusivedeployante buckle in stainless steel.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

WOW - very unique looking watch with an incredible amount of high end features and specs.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
WOW - very unique looking watch with an incredible amount of high end features and specs.
Yeah it caught my attention. James I also think its very limited. I think I read only 350 pcs made...I will check on that to see if that is correct.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I like it. What do these run? I know ericf4 recently acquired an Anonimo.
That particular model I believe is $5,500 retail.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Check out the website for all of their watches...Really nice watches and I am sure Eric will agree wit me...Click link below:

Anonimowatches website
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - Cronoscopio Mark II

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Check out the website for all of their watches...Really nice watches and I am sure Eric will agree wit me...Click link below:

Anonimowatches website
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - Cronoscopio Mark II
Very nice James...My favorits is Professionale Crono MODEL 6002

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Cronoscopio MarkII MODEL 2018
DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS
Price: $4,900.00
Complications: Chronograph, Date, Day, Sweep Second
Movement: Automatic