Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My first thought regarding the latest batch of Ani-digi watches is, really???:( People really want these? What did I miss? I cannot imagine ever liking or wanting one of these. Am I just showing my narrow mindness here? I honestly don't get it.
What about you guys?

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Hate them, they have a place think Casio and I wouldnt wear them either!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

never saw one i liked

either get a real watch or a digital one -please dont mix em!!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I don't like them . . . have never liked them . . . will never buy them.

Otherwise, they're fine! :%

RipitRon wrote:
Hate them, they have a place think Casio and I would wear wear them either!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

It is not for me is all I can really say. I do not like digital watches and I do not like these watches, but that is only me.

·
Registered
120 Posts
imported post

It's a flavour of watch, so if they make a certain watch with this type of movement they know certain types of people who must have every flavour will buy it.

Personally I think they're a bit of a joke.

Steve

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I wouldnt buy a digital havent seen one yet that looked nice so seattle you are not alone

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

That's so strange DJ, for the most part I haven't heard of too many people diggin on these. Maybe the lack of potantial sales will distinguish this fad pronto!! Let's get back to making watches worth wanting..........:(

CJ

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . .never been a fan of anything digital. Do not like the Ani-Dig thing at all!!!

It seems to me that the Swatch Group movement politics have forced many of the "Fashion Brand" companies to go with larger purchases of certain movements . . . . It's like all the busy dialwork has been built around the movements . . . .

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I was wondering the same thing, and why is renato making these!!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

$65,000 question Den.........:%:%:%
Seems no one likes them.....here comes the big sales event!!

CJ

DenFromNM wrote:

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
$65,000 question Den.........:%:%:%
Seems no one likes them.....here comes the big sales event!!

CJ

DenFromNM wrote:
. . .and there'll be 847 LWIG threads . . . :b

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I don't like them . . . have never liked them . . . will never buy them.

Otherwise, they're fine! :%

Don't hold back.....

Let it out......................

Tell us how you really feel:%:b:%

I never cared for them either. Too many buttons.

Besides why the hell should I care what time it is in Karachi.

·
Registered
281 Posts
imported post

I can admit it...I have an ani-digi watch.

Nothing wrong with them...they do have limitations though. As for telling the time, its just fine. The digital displays however are useless most of the time. The are not easily readable, on this particular model they are just too small. Also, the hands at certain times completely block the view of the digital displays. Aside from that, the watch looks nice and its basic purpose (telling time) is well done.

Would I buy another? No, probably not...all analog is good, all digital is good...the two together? Not so good.

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

watchcollector1968 wrote:
I can admit it...I have an ani-digi watch.

Nothing wrong with them...they do have limitations though. As for telling the time, its just fine. The digital displays however are useless most of the time. The are not easily readable, on this particular model they are just too small. Also, the hands at certain times completely block the view of the digital displays. Aside from that, the watch looks nice and its basic purpose (telling time) is well done.

Would I buy another? No, probably not...all an$!og is good, all digital is good...the two together? Not so good.
Now that one is done right, Casio have be perfecting these kind of watches for years, Congrats !!!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
imported post

Well, I guess its done right as far as they can be. As I said though, too much of the time the displays are useless because of the hands. The display looks better than most because they are smaller...but also difficult to see at a glance. I do love the watch though despite those shortcomings.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

I have only one ani-digi. The Invicta Sea Spider. It was a very good price durring one of the week long sales event a while back. Mine has a black strap trimmed in gold. The digital numbers appear gold on black background. With a black dial you have to look a little to find the digital numbers. KInd of a conservative ani-digi. Below is a video of a similar Sea Spider ani-digi. ....Bob

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/_Cfsq6olBIE&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts