Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i'm a big android fan(the older stuff) i felt the quality and price/value was high and the orignal design was a bonus.maby its me,and my style has changed but the newer designs (not all) are some what bland.as i type this i'm wearing and enjoying a stealth swiss auto w/ black mop and ip SWEET watch! any comments?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I'm glad that you like them but they have never really done much for me. I do love Wing's use of colour though. Some of his dial colours is killer. The designs just kinda leave me flat.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I agree with Sheraortho - i like his use of color and stuff and he really seems to care for his pieces (designs etc) but in the end i have never seen anything i wanted to order

like he had a diver on the other night and it just did nothing for me -and it was big too 50MM but looked kinda flat to me

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

ive liked some of his pieces, again, as with the other comments, i love his use of colors, but most of the designs just dont do anything for me personally, but that is what is so great about watch collecting, there are so many options out there and something different for everyone. enjoy your androids..................

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

thats the point im trying to make imo the older designs were pretty solid the newer ones are i hate to say boring.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm glad that you like them but they have never really done much for me. I do love Wing's use of colour though. Some of his dial colours is killer. The designs just kinda leave me flat.
Try typing "android watch" into eBay, and see what you get !

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
I like the old ones, the new ones (50 MM) are too big for my wimpy wrists
Where did you find this 10 year old thread to revive it from the dead like a Zombie?

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Where did you find this 10 year old thread to revive it from the dead like a Zombie?

This falls on deaf ears, 90 posts to reach the 'for sale' section is the goal. A disgrace to this forum.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
This falls on deaf ears, 90 posts to reach the 'for sale' section is the goal. A disgrace to this forum.
Frans, was under the impression it was 75 posts, in which case the member is now good to go with the sales - unless it has changed to 90?

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Frans, was under the impression it was 75 posts, in which case the member is now good to go with the sales - unless it has changed to 90?

Yes, you are right. It's 90 days membership.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts