Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Who has an Android run Tablet?

I just purchased the new 10" Acer Iconia Tab A500 and it is AWESOME. I am loving all of the features and fun. But wanted to see what cool Apps others have installed on their Android run tablets.

So far my favorite installed apps are Thumb Keyboard 4, which is the best onscreen keyboard program I have ever seen. Allows me to FAST type again with my thumbs like on my blackberry phone.

I also have found Astro File Manager very good. I WOULD LIKE to hear what file manager programs others are using.

And other apps you like - so post them here if you have installed Apps you like.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
imported post

I've used Palm gear since way back and am waiting for July 1 to purchase my HP TouchPad. My favorite app on my phone, which is on all of the OS, is Angry Birds. It is so darn addicting and fun.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Not many games for me. Never been a big game player, other then Spades and a few other old school ones. Mainly looking for business or social apps.

I HOPE I never get into Angry Birds, lol. I have friends obsessed with the silly game, haha

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Lots of apps.....just download and try them. I get mostly the free ones and try them out. If I don't like them I delete them and get another...LOL

·
Registered
942 Posts
imported post

NO ANGRY BIRDS!?!? That's like smartphone/tablet blasphemy. Not sure if they have it for the tabs but Swype is a really cool keyboard app. Folder Organizer is another good one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts