Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Just thought I'd pass it along as I missed them the last time and have been waiting for them to reappear!! Good Luck...already ordered mine!!!:b

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

You can count on it!!:b

Its weird...I was sitting around un-winding after work and I turned on Shopnbc. It had some kind of electronics on and then they cut in with the Silverjet2!! I have sent e-mails to everyone except Prez Obama and no luck on if or when it would be available again!! All of a sudden Poof!! It appears again!! I did not hesitate...at $226.00 I called as I learned my lesson from last time!! Im on Direct TV and it is comming up in a little over 10 minutes (Android watches)

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Picked up the Purple Dial tonight, Green is a little over the Top for me, My second choice would be the Charcoal. Somebody is going to have his work cut out for him on this one!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I am hoping it pops a little more in person, or I will be forced too return it!

J.T. wrote:
The purple looks awesome as well!! Almost looks black on my monitor!!:b
Naw!! Ron I think the purple will stand out just right. Wing is very good at that with his dials. I look forward to seeing it once CJ shines her up for you.:c

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

It appears that this particular execution in purple looked very dark too me, we will see if live it is better.

Watchguru58 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

J.T. wrote:
Naw!! Ron I think the purple will stand out just right. Wing is very good at that with his dials. I look forward to seeing it once CJ shines her up for you.:c

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
It appears that this particular execution in purple looked very dark too me, we will see if live it is better.

Watchguru58 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

J.T. wrote:
If you decide to send it back Ron. Could you snap a few photos of it first. I would like to see some pics of this one in purple. Thanks my friend.:b

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.