Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well it appears it is out. Not an Android fan for more than one reason and some know my reasons better than other but saw this and thought some may like to see it. I must have missed the airing of this watch because it looks like only 4 pieces are left.

http://www.shopnbc.com/Android_Men_s_Revolver_Swiss_Quartz_Stainless_Steel_Bracelet_Watch/J178120.aspx?storeid=1&track=475&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&category=Watches|t311&prop=Android|475&catprop=475]http://www.shopnbc.com/Android_Men_s_Revolver_Swiss_Quartz_Stainless_Steel_Bracelet_Watch/J178120.aspx?storeid=1&track=475&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&category=Watches|t311&prop=Android|475&catprop=475

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I wouldnt wear the watch, but it is actually kind of cool.That guy has a screw loose or two up stairs I am telling ya. The stuff that that guy comes up with amazes me!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

it still has "bullets" on it, lol

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

personally for me, its very gimmicky........not my style at all.....its a neat design, but something i never would wear.....im with Rip on this one, the guy definitley comes up with some out there designs, no denying that, and there is obviously a market out there for what he produces......unless its a $2 knick knack desk clock in pastel colors.......but thats another subject......right Ukwolfeman.........lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Definitely not for me:madd

I wonder how many of these they would actually sell if it weren't for the pomp, hype and hysteria created at forums?
I honestly believe that many purchase some questionable designs to "fit in".

Could be wrong though...........

CJ

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I am surprised that it apparently sold really well. I guess there are those out there that get into this weird off the wall design stuff. He comes up with some wild looking pieces. Definitely unique but not for me either. Not sure I have seen an Android that I would buy.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Still has the bullets on it but it looks a lot better on the bracelet than the leather strap.:lol:lol:lol:lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts