Watch Freeks banner

android otv w/extra strap. $124.29.

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Love My Wristwear 
#1 ·
imported post

ordered the lime green in this baby.. love the eta g-15 mov't. also picked up the repair kit for $30 plus s/h. my first bright green wristwear piece. hope i won't need sunglasses when i look at it outdoors..rob

#9 ·
imported post

well, it arrived! the leather 'laced' strap is real cheap "made in china sticker was on the inside of the strap' and stiff as cardboard. the retro look has silver/chrome markers under the case which takes away from the 'old style'look. guess wing wanted to have a bit of old/new look to it. its sure bright!! lume is great. thank you for posting pics as my son didn't show up last sunday to teach me how to put pics from the camera to a web site or on the computer. that will happen on his next visit. again THANK YOU for the pics..rob a.

#12 ·
imported post

well that was my 2nd and last android. the 1st was the otv for $58.99 with the extra gator strap. well the gator strap looked like it had the measles, tons of bumps everywhere. wing and jim said it was a hand made hadley/roma? strap. this strap was also stiff as a board. also the dial has NO lum at all. well i put it away and will give it as a gift at holiday time. its not worth the trip to the post office and the $7.00 to send it back.totally done with android. if i ever buy another one please would a freek kick me in the ---! ..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.