Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I feel in love with this watch the first time I saw it and I knew I had to get one. It does not disappoint. It has a heavy industrial feel to it. The dial is striking. The color pops and the uniqueness of the movement is obvious. The day of the week is located in a very different place and makes for an interesting dial look. The date is also in a place not frequently seen and is oversized. The fit is and finish is excellent on a watch in this price range. The bracelet is solid and feels good on the wrist and the clasp is of good quality. The bracelet is a bit longer then the list 8.5 inches as it fit my 8.75 and I even took it in a few clicks on the micro adjustment at the clasp (a feature more bracelets should have).

The exhibition back is strange as this is a quartz movement and the only thing I can think of is that an automatic movement might have been the first choice and it just didn't happen. Otherwise there is no reason to have the clear back on this item.

http://www.shopnbc.com/Android_Men_s_Concept_T_Swiss_Quartz_Retrograde_Stainless_Steel_Watch/J178117.aspx?storeid=1&track=-20101&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&free_text=concept%20T

[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel [*]Movement: Swiss Ronda 7004.P Quartz [*]Crystal: Hardened Mineral [*]Crown: Push/pull [*]Clasp: Deplorably [*]Bracelet Measurements: 8 1/2" L x 24 mm W [*]Case Measurements: 48mm [*]Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet [*]Model Numbers:
Blue: AD425BBU
Burgandy: AD425BPU
Purple: AD425BR

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

That is a great looking timepiece with an unusual looking face. I like the way Wing designed this watch. Congrats and enjoy Marc. Wear your new Android in good health. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Nice looking Android. What does the back look like? Would a wider bracelet be even better on this watch?
The back! I think the bracelet is designed at the correct width, IMO.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

The more I see this I'm starting to like it.

Kinda looks nautical, almost like a ship's porthole.

The dial looks like a ships speed control.

See.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.