Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

To all owners of the Google G1 and Google G2 (My Touch) there is a new application that allows you to add Hero watches to your screen. It is very cool. Just go into the market and search for Hero Clocks and it will bring it up. You dowload it as a widget and then place iton your screen. The watches are very cool. You have a selection of 8 different clocks/watches. They have a pilot which is my favorite, a mechanical, a couple of chronographs, and several other selections. Very cool check it out and let me know what you think. This will become your new on-screen clock. I don't have a camera with meor I would take some photos of my phone.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
Thanks Rob, I currently have the Bob Marley clock on my G2 (my touch). thanks for the info I'll check it out
It is a very cool application. There is a lite version that is free and then another that costs $1.50. You will like it. Let me know what you think. I only have the lite version right now and it is perfect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.