Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I managed to get my hands on an orca a few weeks ago, and just bought a Mono case. I cannot believe how easy it was to change the cases out. I am so impressed with the quality of this piece. Here are a few shots of it in both cases!

Insane lume as well:

This mono case is just out of this world

I love this watch so much, i didn't hesitate when I got the chance to pick up a Kalmar 2. I have one coming in on Monday :)
Btw, a shoutout goes to Danny T. I picked up a few of his straps and i can't wait to slap them on my new pieces!
Thanks for checking out my thread freeks

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Congrats on your new watch. Very nice.

When I saw this thread I thought you were talking about the CITIZEN ORCA model.
Many years ago I did own one of those and it is one of the coolest watch ever, lol

Reactions: jgordonfresh

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Congrats!! Very Nice🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jgordonfresh

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on your new watch. Very nice.

When I saw this thread I thought you were talking about the CITIZEN ORCA model.
Many years ago I did own one of those and it is one of the coolest watch ever, lol

Oops, I should probably specify the brand lol. But that Orca is gorgeous too!

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Congrats on your Orca. I have a dress with a grey dial and a vintage DLC. I agree fantastic build quality and value. I got a mint DLC second hand and it has a DLC Bracelet

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Well done Jeff and you know I don't argue with the statement you made. H2O really is the coolest !

Congrats and don't forget to tell everyone that the k2 your getting was 'THE FIRST' in the public domain :)

My GMT says hi!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts