Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I was very lucky that one of the great forumers (Eric) answered my WTB for a T-Rex Diver!! These are becoming harder than "hens teeth" to find anymore!!:%Anyway....I'll post a few photos:pic when it arrives. Thanks again Eric! I did tell you Thank You didnt I??:lol J.T.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

dude this thing is so stupid big it wont fit in my mailbox so i left a note for the postal to come to the door to get it from me when she gets here...You will dig it....It feels like wearing 3 lb weight on your arm...lol

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

J.T. wrote:
I was very lucky that one of the great forumers (Eric) answered my WTB for a T-Rex Diver!! These are becoming harder than "hens teeth" to find anymore!!:%Anyway....I'll post a few photos:pic when it arrives. Thanks again Eric! I did tell you Thank You didnt I??:lol J.T.
WOW! That's an impressive timepiece! Congrats on picking that up from Eric!

I look forward to your :pic

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I can't wait to see it on your wrist. Congrats!

specs - http://www.shopnbc.com/PRODUCT/?track=-20301;&familyid=J175755&cm_re=Search-_-family-_-N

Renato Men's T-Rex Diver 100 ATM Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch

Choices: Black, Blue, Yellow, Silver-tone, or Hunter green dial
The monster grows fins allowing you to plunge the depths in unprecedented style! Brilliant silver-tone 316L stainless steel constructs the round, hand-made and assembled case of the newest and, arguably, the most adventurous incarnation of the legendary T-Rex from Renato. Highlighted by a brand new screw-down crown design that allows the watch to submerge 1000 meters below the surface of the water, this new, true diver T-Rex comes ready to follow you just about anywhere!

A unidirectional rotating bezel, with colored Arabic numeral chapter markers at intervals of 10 and a deeply serrated edge for easy gripping, circles the highly scratch resistant sapphire crystal, which is treated with six layers of anti-reflective coating for maximum visibility. A chronograph complication for accurately measuring elapsed time comes as standard equipment on this remarkably outfitted, immersion-friendly timepiece.

The round dial features a carbon fiber center surrounded by a satin finish perimeter and comes in your choice of black, blue, yellow, silver-tone, or hunter green. Each dial displays a silver-tone Arabic numeral at 12:00, a colored Arabic numeral at 8:00, and silver-tone luminous index markers at all remaining hour positions. A date window appears near 4:00 while sub-dials exist near 2:00, 6:00, and 10:00.

Silver-tone luminous hour and minute hands and a silver-tone 6:00 sub-dial hand remain constant over all dial choices. The Arabic numeral at the 8:00 position, the numerals on the bezel, the RC-logo balanced chronograph hand, and the 2:00 and 10:00 sub-dial hands all match in color and vary by dial choice. The black dial choice has orange accent, the blue dial choice has yellow accents, the yellow dial choice has blue accents, the silver-tone dial choice has black accents, and the hunter green choice has white accents.

A hand-made and assembled silver-tone stainless steel bracelet with a half-link design and rounded edges that seem to melt into the wrist wraps confidently around your arm and secures with a push button dual deployant clasp. The paved RC logo shines on the pushers while the interior of the clasp offers a brilliant perlage detail. Don't miss out on Renato's first true diver design and the 330 grams of pure stainless steel used to build it!

# Bracelet: Stainless steel
# Movement: Swiss ETA G10 chronograph
# Crystal: Sapphire
# Crown: Screw down w/ function pushers
# Clasp: Push button dual deployant
# Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 28mm W
# Case Measurements: 49mm
# Water Resistance: 100 ATM - 1000 meters - 3300 feet
# Model Numbers:

Black: TDV-A-TDV-G10
Blue: TDV-B-TDV-G10
Yellow: TDV-Y-TDV-G10
Silver-tone: TDV-S-TDV-G10
Hunter green: TDV-G-TDV-G10

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Im really excited about receiving it. I hope before Christmas but with the way the postal service is jammed up this time of year who knows!!:WWAnyway....just received this "little Guy" today from another WIS and it will have tohold me over until the "Grail" arrives!! Not a Renato but acouple quick and dirty shots for you!! BTW Check out the temp!!!:pk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.