Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

So I thought today could not get any better after my lunch with Arnie and his wonderful gift.

But then I got home and things just got better and better ....

Today I received a gift from one of the members here on the site. They have asked to remain anonymous which I will of course honor. But they had no problem with me posting pics of what they sent to my family.

It was completely unexpected and was just so incredibly nice that it is hard to put in words what it meant to my wife and I. In a short amount of time we have built a growing community here of people that care about each other and really go out of their way to be nice.

Everyone knows my daughter was born last week. Well it is NEVER TO EARLY to get her into watches, lol. The member here also knows I am a big college basketball fan and University of Connecticut grad.

So today we received this in the mail for our daughter. I love these pics!

Since obviously the watch is a little big for a 7 day old baby I had to take the pictures when she was sleeping. (She did wake up for about 2 seconds and looked at me and asked in perfect English if it was an automatic or quartz, hahahahaha.)

THANK YOU AGAIN ! Just so nice!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Such a thoughtful gift...

James, you and your wife have been truly blessed.

As far as the chrono vs. auto question... I know it'll be tough but, try not to influence your daughter too early... At least allow her to, take her first steps! :b

Again, Thanks for Sharing..

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

That is so cool but I am not the least bit surprised. We have some of the very best people one could ask for right here at the WF. James, you should be very proud of the community that you have put together:b

CJ

Kudos to the sender (gee I wonder who that could be...he he, you the man anonymous, go Dawgs!)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

thanks guys.

where have you been CJ? working hard?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Is it chrono vs. auto that is the problem? What happens if one day she comes home with a rubber strap? Then all H*ll will break loose. :%:%:%:%:%

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

It's from Ron! I can tell by the color choice! :lol

I think there's a Valjoux 7750 in that beauty! :t

Seriously, what a wonderful gift! The watch looks co cute on Skylar! Congrats on quite the WatchFreek day!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

FREEK LOVE RULES!!!!

I have to say this 100% honestly - the strap on the watch is great. The Velcro is strong and I like the way it tightens much better then some of the kids watches we have gotten my son in the past. It is really well made overall and the watch will last a long time. The details on the watch very nice. It is awesome!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.