Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

It appears that we have members from across the country so, I'm curious what the price of gas is in your area...It's down to $2.22 here...I recall it hitting $4.00 & being pissed that it would shoot the hell out of a hundred bucks just to fill my tank.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

$2.34 in Raleigh, NC

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Yep same as George...I have seen it higher in fact i think i paid higher today...lol...

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

$2.49 today in Cincinnati

·
Registered
8 Posts
imported post

Wow....I'm jealous of just about all of you. I just spent a week in Las Vegas at a convention and thought it was cheap there ($2.65/gallon), compared to back home in Ventura, California...where it's currently $3.05 a gallon...

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I paid $2.95 for Regular unleaded in the hummer this morning, and $2.79 for Diesel in the Dually yesterday.

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
$2.89 is the lowest I've seen in So Cal.
Only if you shop at CostCo... everywhere else here in San Diego it's about $3.00 per...

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Here in Albuquerque, NM it goes for about 2.31 to 2.45 a gallon.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

I drive a Toyota Yaris, haven't been to a gas station in two weeks. LOL It was $2.35.

A guy asked one time why I drive a little sh*t box. I asked him when was the last time he got gas. He said "couple days ago, how 'bout you" I said I couldn't remember.

T.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

While rarely buying gas sounds appealing, I would be scared outta my mind to travel in such a small vehicle...That's prolly 'cuz I think 7 out of every 10 drivers is a halfwit who doesn't pay attention to what they are doing & are a danger to me.

·
Registered
139 Posts
imported post

Here in Brevard County, FL it's about $2.37 for regular. We were actually at $4.80 at one point! Hope we don't see those days again anytime soon!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

toecutter wrote:
I drive a Toyota Yaris, haven't been to a gas station in two weeks. LOL It was $2.35.

A guy asked one time why I drive a little sh*t box. I asked him when was the last time he got gas. He said "couple days ago, how 'bout you" I said I couldn't remember.

T.
True.. it sucks having to fill up every week... on the other hand anything that will fit in the bed of my truck is NOT a car.. it's a freeking GULF CART..! LOL.... just razzing you bud.. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts