1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
+ tax, for me at least. Not worth it for me, I don't buy that much from them.
I'm currently on the free trial, a few days left. It's nice getting the 2 day free shipping, but tried the videos and it keeps coming up, we're experiencing a problem playing this video, contact CS.
Anyway, I have plenty of feeds to watch TV on my computer.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

1-Year Amazon Prime $73! New Members Only

From now until the end of the day on 1/17, you can sign up for 1-year of Amazon Prime for $73! This is for new members only; existing Prime members cannot renew at this price. This is regularly $99 and gets you free shipping on most orders with no minimum, access to Amazon Prime video and music streaming, photo storage with Prime Photos, Kindle First and Kindle Lending Libraries, as well as 30-minute early access to lightning deals. Note: this deal starts on 1/15 at 9:00pm, Pacific time, but ends at 11:59 on 1/17 according to your local time zone.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Man, I'm a huge fan of Amazon Prime. I'm already a subscriber so this isn't available to me but but just the video streaming alone is worth the cost.

My wife and I find that we are using Amazon more and more to order normal household goods. We love it.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Man, I'm a huge fan of Amazon Prime. I'm already a subscriber so this isn't available to me but but just the video streaming alone is worth the cost.

My wife and I find that we are using Amazon more and more to order normal household goods. We love it.
Jade, you're wrong. I've been a member for years and I just got the new rate for one year. ($73) What you do is go to chat, tell them you want the new promo but you're already a member. They well then give you credit for the remaining of your $99 rate. (So if you've used half they will refund half) then you sign up for a NEW membership at $99 but the chat agent will give you a credit of $24.75. That's what happened to me. And the offer is good till Monday 12:01PM.
Good luck.
EL

update: sorry, time has expired. It expired on Monday at 12:01 AM, not PM. Oh, and I am also a frequent user of Prime. Not only for music and videos but for purchases. I like it cause I can ship to Hawaii and there is no shipping fee or taxes. Few companies for some reason will not ship to HI. Or Alaska. I don't know why, as we are closer to CA than CA is to Florida, (assuming the item is being shipped from CA) and they will ship to that state. No make sense. However, there is no 2-day shipping. Usually takes about 4 days.

·
Registered
486 Posts
+ tax, for me at least. Not worth it for me, I don't buy that much from them.
I'm currently on the free trial, a few days left. It's nice getting the 2 day free shipping, but tried the videos and it keeps coming up, we're experiencing a problem playing this video, contact CS.
Anyway, I have plenty of feeds to watch TV on my computer.
Tink, sometimes there is no tax (I live in CA) But yes, most items do charge tax for CA shipping. (new rule, old rule no tax, but now that Amazon has a facility here court ruled they must charge tax):mad: I have been a Prime member since it first came out a few years ago. I think I have ordered around 250 items since 2004. (not all Prime) That's how much I like Amazon. Plus, they have the absolute best customer service. I always use chat and you won't believe how much latitude they have, and they're all from India too, lol. I've even ordered the wrong item (a motorcycle battery) and they sent me the correct one telling me to keep the first order. (want a mc battery? lol)

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tink, sometimes there is no tax (I live in CA) But yes, most items do charge tax for CA shipping. (new rule, old rule no tax, but now that Amazon has a facility here court ruled they must charge tax):mad: I have been a Prime member since it first came out a few years ago. I think I have ordered around 250 items since 2004. (not all Prime) That's how much I like Amazon. Plus, they have the absolute best customer service. I always use chat and you won't believe how much latitude they have, and they're all from India too, lol. I've even ordered the wrong item (a motorcycle battery) and they sent me the correct one telling me to keep the first order. (want a mc battery? lol)
I agree. The CS is second to none. Easy to return items. They have almost everything. You can shop from home and not have to hunt from store to store for hard to find items. I find prices to be at or below what I can find in brick and mortar stores and save on shipping and often tax. Amazon has changed the way I shop for just abut everything except clothes.

http://www.watchfreeks.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

·
Registered
683 Posts
Amazon Prime is great I save the cost of the subscription in shipping one semester of my daughters college texts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts