Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Don't forget when you buy an Invicta watch from amazon you will get the 4 year extension.:):):)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I buy a lot of watches and stuff in general from Amazon and they usually have great terms!

·
Registered
29 Posts
imported post

i just purchased a san111 for under $300.00 gunmetal, g10 black rubber strap.i check every day. some real good buys.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I've gotten some great deals from Amazon (especially last year's 40% off sale). The 5-year warranty is certainly a bonus! :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
imported post

I love the reliability you get with their shipping. From other places I have paid for 2 day and next day shipping, only to have to wait longer and pay more.

With Amazon (assuming you order directly through them and not one of their vendors) you get it when they say you will...every time.

Kristies last watch was ordered about 5pm on a Wednesday evening....14 bucks for next day delivery and she had it on her wrist in less than 24 hours.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I have argued that point with many people on ebay, ShopNBC is NOT the exclusive retailer to offer free 5 year warranty upgrade.

·
Registered
517 Posts
imported post

Today I received my Invicta Odyssey slim in silver/blue, it was on clearance at SNBC for $56.70 plus $9.99 shipping. Based on this thread I checked out amazon and lo and behold they have the same watch for $51.99 plus free shipping! From now on, checking amazon is amust.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts