Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have 6 Andriods that I have pickup in the last two months. I am sure the next time Wing is on air, I will pickup a few more. I like to see them on the wrist before I usually buy.

How many other WatchFreeks feel the say way. I love all my watches but the last two look like a toned down Bolt. I have the purple and blue. They have been on my wrist for last week. Morning purple, afternoon blue, evening what ever catches my eye. I will try too post pictures or links if anyone wants me too.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I have tried a couple of wings stuff, and too be honest the designs are cool but the watches are a little thin. Wings 50mm watches wear like a 45 to 47, the bracelets are a bit too thin and they feel a little cheap too me. Like I said the mans designs are innovative and his brain is very complexed, but the watches just dont feel well built to me!!!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I still haven't really found anything that really catches my eye yet.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Not a huge fan, sounds weird considering the many designs but they all have a similar look or vibe about them.
I do like the Transocean divers but have not pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
imported post

I have 2 'droids. The Transocean w/ blue dial. And the Concept T2 with the purple dial. I love the transocean! His styles are unique and modern but yes - the bracelets do feel a little cheap. I've heard bad things about their leather straps too. But I'm not going to mention the strap on the Revolver. >:p

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I haven't purchased an Android yet. I almost picked up the T2, but then I kept looking at the video on the Shop and decided against it. His watches definately have unique designs to them, but not one has convinced me to pull the trigger YET!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

His watches don't do a thing for me AT ALL! Having said that, I do like his use of colour. Some of his dial colours are amazing but the designs do nothing for me. Also, that Revolver is one of the ugliest watches out there!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

sorry, but with the exception of a few........most of them remind me of fossil watches, especially with the use of the bright colors, and to be honest, so do most of the designs, ive never seen anything that jumps out at me..............but on that note, they are supposed to be a little funky and out there, so maybe its just not me.........i have heard that the bracelets are kinda cheap feeling and just not a real solid product.............

·
Registered
90 Posts
imported post

i like wings older designs,ive owned around 10 but traded or sold off most,my favorite and the one i most regret selling wasthe conqueror it had a decorated seagull mechanicle chronograph Nice watch,currently i have an infini tungsten and a stealth swiss auto black mop,both great

·
Registered
59 Posts
imported post

I have one, the Octopus which I got from Long Island Watches. It originally came on a rubber strap but I had that switched to leather.

The simple clean look of this model is a lot more conservative than most of what you see on SNBC, While it is called a diver and is rated WR 200M I wouldn't trust it for diving as the crown does not feel all that secure when it screws in. That being said it is one of my favorites and it gets lots of wrist time.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

now that one is a Android i do like the looks of , would like it a little better with a rubber strap, i just not a big fan of divers with a leather strap, but i do like the one you show, kinda has a hamilton look to it...........wear it well brother......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts