Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this one up on a Gemnation flash sale and it was a pretty sweet deal. This is the first quartz watch I've owned in years. My only issue with it is the strap fits my 7.75" wrist with very little to tuck under the keepers, but I've already ordered a reasonably priced horween strap that will have good length and a taper that will fit the Alpina PVD buckle.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Congrats! I got the PVD with black dial when the sale first came out. This was THE deal of 2015 I think.

·
Super Moderator
10,673 Posts
These are so nice it's not even funny Chuck ! :smile-thumb: Really is something how much coolness there is here for the deal you evidently got. :cool: :cool: I mean the quality first off seems to be on such a high level just from the pictures. The finish, detail within the dial, and vintage, meets modern ideas are epic !!! ..Think the Horween will look amazing by the way, but this looks great already honestly. Yowza ! Big congratulations !!!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
It's gorgeous Chuck!! That green dial is just sick. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Well done! :)

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
congrats. These Startimers are really growing on me in a big way.

Anyone have any feedback on the battery life. The one thing that puts me off is the 2 year battery.

Looks wise though...its a stunner!!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
congrats. These Startimers are really growing on me in a big way.

Anyone have any feedback on the battery life. The one thing that puts me off is the 2 year battery.

Looks wise though...its a stunner!!
Specs on Gemnation say 48 month battery.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts