Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Wow Watchfreeks has it's own Jewelry forum that's nice! :c Now I can finally show off!

Yeah I like Bling Bling so what?

This are custom made pieces. (Lengar's Jewelry) When I was DJing all over SLC clubs I rocked this: I am DJ Tumbao (cuban word)

That's also a custom made ring. I had that $10 pesos coin a looong time and I wanted to do something special with it that I could wear.

They call me the Lord of the Rings :lol

That's a Malachite Charity bracelet and inside a rough diamond. Russell Simmons Jewelry

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Great photos Ed. I only wear a watch because the other stuff gets in the way at work. You have some nice jewelry there my friend.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Holy Crap - nice accessories my friend. You really have a lot of nice extras to go with your watches, or maybe the watches go with the other stuff, lol

either way - really nice stuff!

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

QUITE A COLLECTION OF WATCHES AND JEWELRY THE PICTURES REALLY SHOW THEM OFF CONGRATS.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Man you got it going on.Really love all your pieces.Really like that silver and turquoise ring.And the dragon is something else.Real nice stuff.wear it all in good health.
ken

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

stien57 wrote:
Man you got it going on.Really love all your pieces.Really like that silver and turquoise ring.And the dragon is something else.Real nice stuff.wear it all in good health.
ken
Thanks the Turquoise ring is a favorite. I got it from a Native American friend that makes them.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Sweet Jewelry collection! Thanks for sharing your great pics!

:lol I think my brain would explode . . . trying to figure out what I would wear each day! :lol

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

not to get too nosey but are any of your bracelets silver?I know the ones with diamonds arent but the plain link ones.I really enjoy looking at your pieces.You must also have a nice watch collection.
ken

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

stien57 wrote:
not to get too nosey but are any of your bracelets silver?I know the ones with diamonds arent but the plain link ones.I really enjoy looking at your pieces.You must also have a nice watch collection.
ken
The cuban link and byzantine bracelets are sterling silver. The rest are Stainless Steel, with rubber, 14k gold and CZs.

·
Registered
486 Posts
imported post

That's some really nice stuff you got there. I wonder how I know you like Invictas? lol.
I have a few myself.
I wish there was an Invicta sub forum. I got one I'd really like to show. Not because of the watch itself, well, yes it does involve the watch. But it's what I like that is part of the watch that I'd like to show. This wouldn't be the right place. Gotta figure out which sub forum to post.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts