Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well Albuquerque got it's first snow storm Wednesday and Thursday, this is what it looked like yesterday after the storm cleared and the snow melted in the city. It was still to warm for it to stisk for very long, but the Sandia mountains got a very nice dusting. These pictures are from my work, and sorry for the picture quality was taken with my camera phone. Enjoy!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

great pics - hopefully you will not get a lot of snow this year.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Actually I hope we do, I love the snow!!!! I gotta get my snowboarding in this season.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Where's the photos?

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Hey Den!I don't see your pics up, but I do know exactly what you are referring to. Great scenery and I miss it alot as you already know. I remember when we had our cabin up in Red River, NM and it would snow 5 inches in town. Our cabin was another 1000 ft. up and it would snow 15 inches there! Great time Bro! Great times.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

That's weird I can see the pics?????

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

WOW, I can't see them and there isn't even enough room between the text for a photo.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I love the snow & get serious snow lust every year around this time...Please post more pix 'cuz I can't see a damn thing.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Can you see them now???

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Can't see 'em either Den. I'm glad you're looking forward to the snow though. So Cal can't figure out if it wants to be fall or not. It was 92 for the ggt on Sunday, but it had cooled to about 80 today.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Well we are back into the 70's here doesn't even look like it snowed last week.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

I posted the pics again and I can see them I wonder why you alll can't? I asked James about it and he said that he could see the pics????That is very strange.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Dang I give up... believe me it was a great sight!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I see your pictures!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Thanks James. BTW in the foreground, those are solar arrays, that we build at my work.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts