Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

You know what happens, you stick a bid in on a watch just on a whim and think "well at least they've got a bid" and next thing you know a "you've won!" email drops in your mailbox and you'd totally forgot what it was you bid on!:lol

Case in point...Alado "sous mariner" :% 50mm without the crown protector.
Black with a miyota quartz movement. The lume is interesting...

It'll fit anyone with a wrist up to about 8in with the leather strap it has on it.

Yours if you want it or know someone who might like this rather strange watch!
Stick your name down and I'll pick tuesday morning. It's just the watch, no box or stuff to go with it..

Steve

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Please include me. I've been looking for a lume face piece for some time. I know Zodiac and Invicta both made one at one time.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

that is actually a nice looking watch!!! Thank you for having this contest. you do not have to put my name into the running, but thanks again!

·
Long Time Member
574 Posts
imported post

thanks please put me in ...

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

cool watch! please add me. thanks

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I was looking at the other lume dial watches. I know of two. I'm sure there are more. I think Invicta had an old model with this feature. I also know there are some high end watches that have this as well.

Zodiac Dragon Wing
Invicta Pro Diver 6030

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.