Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

So Linda & I were going round about the Ozzie earlier today (she still thinks she's gonna keep it......Heheheheh) when dang if the door bell didn't ring and sure enough it was UPS with but ANOTHER delivery of a time piece! This one was from World of Watches. It is the new "Glamorous" from Swiss Legend. Rosetone, Swiss Auto, Lapis Dial & alligator strap with contrast stitching.WOW had it for a"quick" deal at $218.00 with winder & free shipping! Thanks again "Toecutter" for this great "heads up"!!! The dial does not have as much "pop" as I would have liked to have seen, but in the sunlight it's rather nice, so it's a keeper.

As for Linda?? Yea, she saw this one too! She tried it on and.......................... YEA RIGHT!!!! No way "Woman"!!!! This one is ........................................ Mine!!!! :madd

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

YAY!!!!

I like it.

Alot.

Looks like a million bucks.

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

[align=left]. . . Nice Arnie, you might see if Linda is interested in a trade for the Ozzie . . . Ehhh, probably not. She already knows she can take a watch away from you at will . . . .[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
[align=left]. . . Nice Arnie, you might see if Linda is interested in a trade for the Ozzie . . . Ehhh, probably not. She already knows she can take a watch away from you at will . . . .[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]
LOL Randy!! I threatened to take "HER" Ozzie and she told me she'd cut my hands off!!! Guess we know who's boss around here!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.