Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello lovely watch community, I'm in need of some advice.

I'm looking at buying my Husband one of the following watches (he is not aware, but I've sussed out that he does really like both!)

1. New Omega Aqua Terra 150M GMT Worldtimer

or

2. New JLC Reverso Tribute Duo Face

I know it really just matters what he likes, but I'd love to hear your thoughts to get a better idea!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'd favor the Omega personally, can be dressy 9r sporty. The JLC is pretty awesome but just strikes me as dressy only. Also, will you please talk to my wife?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
The JLC Reverso is a great looking watch, but dressier than the Aqua Terra. If a GMT is what you're looking for, but want something a little sportier, maybe a slightly less "busy" Aqua Terra. The style of this one would be more versatile than the Worldtimer and would also cost a lot less.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I also favor the Omega, and can you please talk to my wife as well? :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
My vote goes to the Omega. While the watches are really worlds apart in terms of style, the Omega has an elegance and a presence that wins it for me.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Omega !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think the overwelming majority would pick Omega but myself I would take the JLC. I own both a Omega SMP Pro chronograph and a Jaeger LeCoulte Master Control and for versaitility if I ony owned one watch I would take the Omega but the JLC is something special and inn my scenario I would take the JLC. I like my JLC more then my Rolex Day Date, I just love the classic and humble looks of the JLC.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts