Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

ok i just ordered another homage from China

and just received confirmation of shipment from one i ordered a couple of weeks ago - delayed due to the New Year (Chinese New Year)

cant wait to get these bad boys in!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

yeah - i figured i'd order a square and see what all the fuss is about!!! LOL

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Very nice I getting nready to order a Parnis also, from Jacksontse. Just gotta save a little more and convince the wifey.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

George;

I'm joining the NBZ that you are a member of. It is the only one I know that still gets to buy watches......congrats on the pick-ups....Very nice items....

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

yeah it was a close call between the Orange and the BLUE - i prefer the SS case over the PVD so i went with the Orange

BIGtime wrote:
A Power Reserve and a GMT- very nice! You got the Parnis in the right color (and can't go wrong w/the MM).

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

boy o boy o boy...ur gonna be sleeping on the couch my friend...lol...is there watch collecting addiction anonymous available for us?...lol

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Nah i've been selling alot on the Bay so it's just a re-shuffle in the box!! LOL

Jackprime1 wrote:
boy o boy o boy...ur gonna be sleeping on the couch my friend...lol...is there watch collecting addiction anonymous available for us?...lol

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

ah...that's good..cant get into trouble for that...:b

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Nah i've been selling alot on the Bay so it's just a re-shuffle in the box!! LOL

Jackprime1 wrote:

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I'm a rebel....I'm resisting square....I'm staying with round.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.