Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

You keep an eye open for me and I'll keep an eye open for you. Deal?

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
You keep an eye open for me and I'll keep an eye open for you. Deal?
That will work. I guess there was a killer deal on the 7750 (Coke Bezel)yesterday at ewatches.com for$339. Everytime I see these selling for that low it just hits me in the gut LOL!! Christmas would have been a good time to look for this watch. I love mine, but wow I certainly didn't pay $339 for it. Overstock has the one I'm looking for, but they want $306 and since they are in Utah that's another $21 in tax as well for me. Too much for a 2824-2. I know if I keep looking one will pop up for under $250. I missed out on that one you posted at Hautelook.com. Oh well it is what it is LOL!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

I was able to pick this up last night for $256. I know that I wanted to pay a little less for it, but this was pretty close to the mark. I was able to use Bing Cash Back from other purchases as well. I will be sending back another watch that I got from my wife b/c it just did not sing to me. This will cover the entire cost of the watch give or take $30. These watches are awesome.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Please share the site that had it for $256. I'd like to see if they have any others.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

I ended up buying it from Overstock.com. I was able to use my Bing Cash back along with negotiating a deal with CS to reduce the price. I'm happy with it even though others have picked this up for cheaper. Overtock CS is top notch
Spaceview wrote:
Please share the site that had it for $256. I'd like to see if they have any others.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I ended up buying it from Overstock.com. I was able to use my Bing Cash back along with negotiating a deal with CS to reduce the price. I'm happy with it even though others have picked this up for cheaper. Overtock CS is top notch
Spaceview wrote:
I didn't know they negotiated price on that site. Thanks for the info. I've bought from Overstock before but not watches. I'll have to check it out.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
I didn't know they negotiated price on that site. Thanks for the info. I've bought from Overstock before but not watches. I'll have to check it out.
Yea give it a try. I have done that with 2 watch purchases. There are lot's of coupons out there, but if you go through Bing they can't use them so occasionally you can talk them into crediting the coupons back to you and then it doesn't effect your Bing Cash Back. I also had Bing cash back from another watch purchase that applied to this price. There are 3 left. As for the one your looking for the cheapest I could find it for was $599.99, but these come down every once in a while. I think they are going to get harder and harder to find. These VX200 series are my favorite watches. This will be my second one. I love them more then my Omega's and even my old Submariner. The matted dial and bezel is just awesome.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Well I just got word that my Accutron has shipped. My only real dilemma with this purchase is that I'm sure the watch will not arrive in the original wood lacquer box, but rather in an aftermarket cheap cardboard box. The weight on the shipping label was only 1 pound so I guess I got screwed out of the box. This chaps my hide when companies distribute the watch in a different box then the original one it came in. I know the box isn't the watch, but for me I believe that if I pay that much for a watch I should get the original presentation box. If I ever decide to sell this down the road I would like to be able to provide the orginal box. Argh!!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

You got a GREAT DEAL on this watch. Here's what's available on amazon.com right now:

Product Details
Accutron Men's VX-200 Automatic Watch #28B80 by Accutron
Buy new: $544.12 2 new from $544.12

Product Details
Accutron Men's VX-200 Automatic Chronograph Watch #28C05 by Accutron
Buy new: $599.99

1 new from $599.99
1 used from $489.95

3. Product Details
Accutron Men's VX-200 Automatic Watch #28B82 by Accutron
1 new from $497.50

CONGRATS!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

argabright wrote:
You got a GREAT DEAL on this watch. Here's what's available on amazon.com right now:

Product Details
Accutron Men's VX-200 Automatic Watch #28B80 by Accutron
Buy new: $544.12 2 new from $544.12

Product Details
Accutron Men's VX-200 Automatic Chronograph Watch #28C05 by Accutron
Buy new: $599.99

1 new from $599.99
1 used from $489.95

3. Product Details
Accutron Men's VX-200 Automatic Watch #28B82 by Accutron
1 new from $497.50

CONGRATS!!!
I certainly didn't get the best deal, but at least it is the one I have wanted for a while.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.