Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

This is a beautiful watch. I love mine. Amazon has them for $599.99 (New) last time I checked. I know occasionally you can find them for cheaper. I paid more for mine used 2 months ago.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

djpop wrote:
Well March did you get it the VX200 was on your want list
No, not yet. The hunt has started.

I am looking for the next great deal.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
djpop wrote:
Well March did you get it the VX200 was on your want list
No, not yet. The hunt has started. I am looking for the next great deal.
Just a word of caution. They make replicas of this particular watch. So if you find one and it sounds too good to be true well you know. When I was shopping for this model back in October I ran into some folks on the internet through both Ebay and Amazon that sounded real shady when I started asking questions about this watch before purchasing it. I ended up picking mine up fromEricF4 and he took good care of me. The replicas sell for about $250.As you know these have been discontinued so it is my opinion that alot of them out there being sold are fake/replicas.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Thanks for the heads up on the fakes. I never wold have known about that. I'll stick with reputable outlets. I still can't buy unless I know I'm getting a good deal. It is all part of the total watch purchasing experience for me. Maybe someday I'll buy retail, but not today. LOL

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Happy New Year.

I'm still looking for one of these babies. Let me know if you have one. I might also consider a 3-hand or a Gemini.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

werent these about 150-200 less then that a while back?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

liquid wrote:
werent these about 150-200 less then that a while back?
They have been as low at $285, I think. Unfortunately I missed that price and now they have seemed to all but dry up. I am still hunting this one. Sometimes you need patience.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I'm wearing mine right now. Everytime I put it on I'm just amazed at how well built these pieces are. Hopefully your deal pans out Marc. Good luck. They are worth every penny trust me.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

I have slain the beast and this hunt is O V E R.

Thank you to all those that assisted me with this endeavor.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
I have slain the beast and this hunt is O V E R.

Thank you to all those that assisted me with this endeavor.
Congrats!!!! Marc, you will love this watch. I know I've told you this a hundred times, but you did very well on this deal. Enjoy it my friend and post some pics when it arrives. I'm happy you got one. What a way to bring in the new year.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

If I weren't on the hunt for my Breitling, I would snag that watch from Amazon in a New York minute!! I LOVE those and the three hand as well!!

CONGRATS on your snag! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.