Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Accutron VX-200 w/ ETA 2824-2 $344 I've been looking for this for a while. It's been lower, but they command about $299 used, so I figured,why not? Pretty nice watch for the money; Swiss made, ETA 2824-2 automatic movement, 13 piece bracelet. I'm pretty stoked! They also make a Valjoux 7750 chronograph version that's sweet, too. I've seen that model for about $599.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000H247R8/...SIN=B000H247R8

Watch Information
Brand Name:Accutron
Model number:28B83
Part Number:Accutron-VX200-Mens-Watch-28B83
Dial window material type:anti-reflective-scratch-resistant-sapphire
Clasp:deployment-clasp
Case material:stainless-steel
Case diameter:43 millimeters
Case Thickness:15.5 millimetersBand material:stainless-steel
Band length:mensBand width:23 millimeters
Band Color:silverDial color:black
Bezel material:stainless-steel
Bezel Function:unidirectional
Calendar Date
Movement:automatic-self-wind
Water resistant depth:660 Feet
Warranty Type:amazon.com

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

An outstanding timepiece! I bet it will look great on the wrist. Congrats and wear it in good health when it arrives. ....Bob

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
very nice looking watch. congrats!! when will you receive it?
I got a notice stating that it won't ship until 11.9.2009 and I did the freebie 5-9 day shipping, so it'll be a while...

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
very nice looking watch. congrats!! when will you receive it?
I got a notice stating that it won't ship until 11.9.2009 and I did the freebie 5-9 day shipping, so it'll be a while...
You should have it by Thanksgiving. It will be well worth the wait. I'm jealous. If only I could sell my second kidney to get it Ha Ha LOL!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I have been going back and forth looking at this watch all day long. I have wanted this watch for so long. I wish I could pull the trigger. Ugh....

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

I really like the style of this and the Valjoux.

That bracelet is outstanding.

It's a nice size.

Great pick-up and I hope you enjoy it.

T.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

I've had the blue dial in this model and the chrono 7750 in this color combo! Both great pieces and Eric on this forum owns the 7750 now and he digs it!!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Great pickup , im sure youll love it when you get it, ive seen this in person many times and it is what i like to call a dressy dive watch, and the bracelet is killer, make sure to post pics when you get it.......:)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

There are still 3 left. I thought these would be gone by now. I think alot of collectors are looking for this model in the 7750 for a couple hundred more..

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

CONGRATS as that is really a true classic! Acutron makes a helluva watch! Post pics when it shows up!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts