Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

This couldn't be accurate. The retail on this wasn't $550 it was more like $1500. If it is indeed the real deal that is one heck of a find. I would be leary about this one. There are alot of knock offs of this watch out there.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

DingBat wrote:
there have been versions of this watch sold on the web for $199, I missed out on those too.
I posted a thread earlier for this piece at $599. If these are this low go for it and let me know how it turns out. That is a great deal. These are getting harder and harder to find as they have been discontinued. I payed a lot more for a used one a month ago.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

How long will it take for my pulse rate to return to normal? I clicked the link before I read the entire OP and it looked available for that price! I would have NEVER let you forget THAT deal, ROB!:lol

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
How long will it take for my pulse rate to return to normal? I clicked the link before I read the entire OP and it looked available for that price! I would have NEVER let you forget THAT deal, ROB!:lol
That was a smoking deal for sure. Too good to be true. I would have died if they really sold for that price for sure. I'm happy with mine however. It was pre-owned, but it was well taken care of and it runs great. I looked through that site and all the other Accutrons are priced appropriately. They had this marked at a $550 retail price. Somebody made a mistake there LOL!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
argabright wrote:
That was a smoking deal for sure. Too good to be true. I would have died if they really sold for that price for sure. I'm happy with mine however. It was pre-owned, but it was well taken care of and it runs great. I looked through that site and all the other Accutrons are priced appropriately. They had this marked at a $550 retail price. Somebody made a mistake there LOL!!
I almost had a heart attack... I JUST got the 2824-2 (black) version and I paid $219, just last weekend. The cooler two-tone bezel and the 7750 for less would have possibly killed me.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
argabright wrote:
I almost had a heart attack... I JUST got the 2824-2 (black) version and I paid $219, just last weekend. The cooler two-tone bezel and the 7750 for less would have possibly killed me.
You and me both

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.