Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This has been a yellow day, lol

took a chance on this one on the daily deal. was some concern about how big it really was and no one really knew the size.

Well I am happy to report that it is 50mm (case and crown) and EXACTLY as wide as my Grand Divers. It IS NOT as heavy or thick as the grand divers but still very nice.

There is a ton of detail on the dial and the bracelet IS VERY NICE (maybe the nicest thing about the watch).

It is also a cool different yellow then the other one I received today.

Here are some quick and dirty pics I took with my cell phone. The watch IS NOT unwrapped yet so some of the haze is the plastic covering still on.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I like it - looks great - the band reminds me of my Seiko 5 band -same knurling in the center links - looks good!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

the case is 46-47mm, so they did make it larger then when this model originally came out. With the crown it is 50mm. But it is considerably slimmer and lighter then some other models. The bracelet is solid and nice.

overall it is a big keeper at the daily sale price we got it at I think.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

watchcollector1968 wrote:
Pretty nice...love that color of yellow!!!
I was surprised at the color also. it is not traditional yellow, but very nice still.

And next to the Grand Diver that I got FROM YOU :) you can really see the difference!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats, TV. The watch is a real looker. Love the yellow dial. Is the dial the same one on the Reef? If so, The dial has a great shine to it. Wear it well my friend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts