Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the Jaeger LeCoultre Navy Seals Master Compressor Chronograph GMT Limited Edition (Seriously? How many words can be in a name) landed as a replacement for the Extreme World Alarm i traded. I really love it. Same size as the EWA but far more wearable as it doesnt have the crown/guard over on the left side like the EWA had. Also much lighter feeling as its all Titanium (i think). 1000meter Chronograph, very cool!! Compressor keys etc...dig it!

Has very cool lume, great looking strap etc....Not much of a review as I'm slammed today, but heres some crappy pics...

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Looks like a beast, nice

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Very nice looking watch! Is there a bracelet for it?

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think you can get the JLC rubber coated Titanium articulated bracelet for it...not 100% sure.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Insane.....beautiful watch. I dig the yellow accents on the strap.

That's no slouch for sure.

Congrats, you keep scoring the grails!

Reactions: IAmScott

·
Long Time Member
989 Posts
Congrats on this piece Eric! IT really is an
Eye catcher!

·
Super Moderator
14,631 Posts
How can it get cooler than this Eric?! Holy cow sir, congratulations on this one !!! :clapping-hands-abov :) ..This is one of those watches that takes the best qualities from watches years ago, and also today, and blends them perfectly. You've got the nicest chronograph, GMT, and even compressor styles happening, and all in an amazing modern design. ..Just the hands, and marker shapes are excellent ! Plus the stealthy GMT is crazy cool ! ..That's what this entire watch is..Crazy cool !!! Huge congratulations on this sir !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts