Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

hey guys, thought i'd quickly post some pics of this as i found it in my room today!! i recently had it decorated so everything got jumbled around, i know some of you guys know of the brand S.U.G, dirt cheap but some cool designs, here are some pics :)

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Love my S.U.G.

Hope your "Find" again brings you as much pleasure as mine does.

CARL

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Nice watch. You can't go around misplacing them. Keep an eye on them, treat them right and they will treat you right.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
That's a great looking watch!

I could see wearing that to Silverstone and watching the British GP!

Very racy looking!
has always reminded me of a tag carrera?? maybe its just me though

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:

Very racy looking!
My thoughts, exactly! :lol

I would love to go to Silverstone some day. My Gran worked at the airbase before coming to the State in '45. My roots are in Wellingboro, Northants. :)

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
dane1991 wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:

Very racy looking!
My thoughts, exactly! :lol

I would love to go to Silverstone some day. My Gran worked at the airbase before coming to the State in '45. My roots are in Wellingboro, Northants. :)
yeah i have been there a few times as i dont live too far away :) been to an F1 grand prix there, touring cars and high performance, aston martin dbr9 and ferrari' f430 gt etc :) i remember wearing my S.U.G there :)

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

djpop wrote:
dane you should have a place for each watch you have then you couldnt forget a nice looking watch as that.
Dont worry its safe now :) put it in my display case with my others :) i think it just got misplaced because it was in a plain white box :( but ive got it now and shall wear it probably tommorow!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

You know Dane I have found that the Chinese automatics are actually quite accurate. I have a BUZZ Mecanique and it keeps perfect time. I gifted a Bernoulli a while back and it too kept perfect time. I've heard good things about S.U.G. Cool find my friend.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Very nice looking and I can see the Carrera similarity. I agree that the Chinese do make pretty good movements and I expect them to be stepping it up in the years to come!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.