Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Timex Expedition Dual Movement

Yeah I know...it's a Timex... and I own a few of them and I find them to be durable and highly reliable. My first watch was a Timex and when I saw this one I thought it would make a good beater. Anyway..it's an upgrade from that first Timex I owned 60 years ago..:cool:

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Pretty Cool Looking Timex. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love Timex. Still have my 1st watch, a Timex, 1970 - $12
I wish I still had my first Timex,I received it as a gift in 1954. Though inexpensive,Timex gets the job done as far as simply telling time accurately.

·
Registered
389 Posts
That has a cool/funky look to it. My Timex is one of my favorite watches. I got it in a lot sell with a bunch of crotons and invictas. I sold/have away the others and kept the Timex! Lol.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Nothing wrong with Timex, I like that one. I've owned a number of Timex Expedition watches over the years. They were my main choice when I was still active duty Army (because I was too cheap to buy a G-shock!). They hold up very well. My 8 year old son is wearing the one I wore through basic training daily, and besides about 5 battery changes since I first bought it, it still runs great.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great watch, wore the heck out of that same model. Served me well as my work watch land surveying.

Just found it in my junk drawer in my workshop lol.

Any clue on the model number? I can't find it anywhere on the back.

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
:eek::eek:I used to wear a Timex, but then I got all watch snobbish and bought an Armitron.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I've got two of the IQ Timex watches. They are great and for the price point, can't be beat. That one is nice, I like the analog / digital configuration. Thanks for sharing and I know it can take a beating.

4 hour time w flyback.

3 GMT

Reactions: Howard Beale

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've got two of the IQ Timex watches. They are great and for the price point, can't be beat. That one is nice, I like the analog / digital configuration. Thanks for sharing and I know it can take a beating.
I also have the IQ model...great watch!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts