Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I picked this baby up from our very own Duff and despite his rigorous "Tree-Hugging" schedule, he shipped this out in record time. The deep blue C/F dial, the movement (ETA 2824) and overall comfort of the Cyclops made this a MUST HAVE!

The man does take care of his watches, so I would recommend that if you have an opportunity to deal with Duff, don't hesitate for a minute!

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Hey Scott, nice grab on the cyclops............the blue on that dial is amazing......it really stands out.

Hope you enjoy it...........its a great looking watch.........

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Great pick up scott, the price was right on it and i thought about it a few times! glad to see it went to a great guy!:)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Thanks guys. I figured since I am not covered in "BARK" Duff wouldn't try any funny business. He was great to deal with and handled the transaction exactly like I would, which I REALLY appreciate. The watch will go nicely with dress shirt sleeves, which I INTEND on wearing frequently if I can nail this job down I'm interviewing for next week.

·
Registered
139 Posts
imported post

Glad it arrived safely and you are pleased Scott. It's a beautiful piece and as you can see, the scratches on the bezel aren't anywhere near as noticable as in the pics. It's that TOP NOTCH PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT I use! LMAO!!! Wear it in good health my friend! And by the way gang. If you sell Scott something, expect your money in....oh I don't know....about 15 seconds!!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Wow, what a great looking watch, I will have to watch for this to come up on-line. I really like it. Wear it in geek style pride.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts