10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

come on nobody thinks this is funny???

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

wow I wonder where he gets that from...What a shame his parents are losers for teaching him that...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

what is funny is the disappointment that little kid will feel this year as the Yankees are riding on top of cars during their ticker tape parade through downtown NYC in a week or so with over 1 million screaming fans!!!!!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

(What a sad thing to see a young child, doing that!)

A-Rod might see that and teach that young fellow a lesson by hitting the winning home run in the World Series. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

All I can say is disappointing and disturbing if not doctored somehow.....what parents? Maybe I should say no parents?

·
Registered
185 Posts
imported post

I've seen that same child in this picture with a European soccer team patch on his jacket so don't blame it on Boston Red Sox fans.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am pretty proud of the F'er!!! LOL couldnt have expressed it better myself!

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

that picture has been passed around the internet for at least 5 years and with virtually every single team logo on it.

someday when that kid is older this will be the greatest moment of his life. sad.

·
Registered
154 Posts
imported post

looks like blood on his face from beating on his parents!!I just hope the game tonight is a close one so that the fans in pa. can't say their team didn't loose without a good effort..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts