Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worn & Wound has a really terrific look at watches that have 1000 meters of water resistance, and beyond today guys. Not sure if you've checked it out. There are fifteen that they look at. Including models from Sinn, Squale Omega, Oris, Muhle Glashutte, Aquadive, UTS, Bremont, Helson Helberg, Seiko just to name some.

Here is Worn & Wound's link everybody...

http://wornandwound.com/2015/07/03/...&utm_campaign=Feed:+wornandwound+(worn&wound)

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Yeah, that UTS looks pretty badassed.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Superb article many thanks for sharing, expected to see the Autozilla though. However there is a lot of others that could have been listed as well, opinion is subjective.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Bremont, uts, and aquadive are my choices. But lots of good ones here to be certain. Squale, Oris also stellar.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'd probably vote Aquadive and Squale. Both are out of my $ range though.

·
Registered
618 Posts
They don't have to be beasts though.

I really enjoy my Titan C, wears well, comfortable, not overly large, though a bit thick ;)

·
Registered
618 Posts
Is 4 miles deep into the ocean vs 5 miles deep a difference worth concerning ourselves with? :p
Deepest ever 'dive' in a chamber by a human is still 701 meters, right?

So really, this watch, while not reaching 1000 m should do just fine.

I mean, the whole things gets rather silly when you factor in the fact that even 'advanced' recreational divers are unlikely to get past 33 meters. And I know some pretty serious tech divers, most of which never get past 90 meters.

But hey, desk divers, they certainly need the extra depth rating ;)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
I'll take this one on the full bracelet and you will never hear from me again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts