Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Boy it seemed forever when Benarus released the final sketch of the 42mm Moray. Time flew by (Yeah right, not in watch year though).......

Got my "pay up or die" email Wednesday. Promptly emptied my Paypal and my mail lady today white gloved me this package.

A very nice hue of metallic/sunray blue. Sucka for dart dial. The other reason I love the Moray because Steve still uses C3 as the lume........

Love it love it love.....And the Cuda Bennyfrane is every bit as good as the Iso.....Need to get more for change up.

Thanks for looking. Until next time.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks CJ & Scott. A little gem definitely. Might have to snag the PVD now....lol....:)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
VERY nice. Congrats!

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Congrats! Perfect size for the wrist(mine as well, lol).

All 100 dials have already been ordered by Steve. I will wait for the next 100 and hopefully, he will have some black dials with orange markers or olive green dials with orange markers.....just like the older 44mm Moray brother.

·
Super Moderator
10,590 Posts
These seem so cool xo ! Everything about them is excellent really. You can't look at it, and not be mesmerized by it's dial, or the case honestly.:eek: It is the kind of watch that jumps out at you because of it's unique design, but also because it seems so well made. It's awesome that you got one. Enjoy !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts