Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Now for those of you that know me, I have a stern rule that I do NOT accept watches as gifts. I personally enjoy giving watches as gifts much more than receiving them. I always feel there are others out there more deserving than me. Well, one of my friends on here, who asked to be NAMELESS, broke his word as we agreed that we would NOT send each other watches.

I missed the mail lady yesterday and had to wait until this morning to find out what the package was she tried to deliver. I got the package and opened it up to find one BEAUTIFUL piece. To the person that did this to me, and just like I said on the phone today, I still have my word. (FOR NOW! :t)

Thanks to my special friend for the gift, it will be worn and cherished always!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Coincidentally I just got my Planetimer in rosetone / white dial just a very short while ago from the brown truck. Will post pics on Wearing today..... tomorrow. Those are such "GAWGIZ" pieces. Wear it well Scott. Looks real good on your wrist too!! LOL, it's "about time" someone broke the rules for you Bro!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Excellent....Enjoy it and congrats to both the sender and the receiver......

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

WOW that is a sweet piece, I've never seen that one before. Congrats!!!! Big Kudos to the mystery gifter!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Nice watch Scott! Hmmm.....where did I see that in a pic once long ago....??? Oh I know!!! Yeah, he's quite a guy.....best in the book! Congrats Scott and nice gesture "you know who"..:b:b:b

CJ

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Nice watch Scott! Hmmm.....where did I see that in a pic once long ago....??? Oh I know!!! Yeah, he's quite a guy.....best in the book! Congrats Scott and nice gesture "you know who"..:b:b:b

CJ
You PEEKED!!!!! :%

And yes, he is one of a kind!!!!!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

srebo70 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ
You PEEKED!!!!! :%

And yes, he is one of a kind!!!!!

Am i gonna have to call in Columbo to find out who sent you this watch?? :t

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Brother, that is one nice gift to have been given! The watch is beautiful and it has it's own winder too. What else can you ask for?? Congrats on a very nice watch and also to the "special" donor for a truly selfless act!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.