Akula

Off Shore

Subaqua's

Thanks for Looking!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Darius did you snap those yourself? What kind of camera are you using? Lighting system?

You missed one though!!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Now that is an incredible collection. Awesome pictures of some great watches!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Great collection, Darius! It's nice to see the Admiral COSC made it into this series of pics! ;)

It's good to see you here! :)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Very nice collection...Pics came out great...Enjoy them and thanks for sharing..

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Darius did you snap those yourself? What kind of camera are you using? Lighting system?

You missed one though!!!!
Thanks all for the compliments on my watches. The camera I'm using Mike is a Canon G6 digital with it's built in Flash. I have an external flash but hardly ever use. I just keep trying to get my pictures better and better.

I actually did miss one. Lol I just didn't plan on posting more then one of any particular watch. Then it ended up being just a couple. I posted many more watches then I planned to but it's hard to pick out just a few of your fav's when their all your fav's. Lol

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Actually being 2009, with this thing called the internet, I can buy just about anything without leaving my recliner. If I had one.

Love My Wristwear wrote:
nice collection. just think, you never had to leave the recliner to buy them!!

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Thanks! While I have not yet grown into some of the better names I decided a while back to only purchase the Reserve Quality/Better Quality watches that I would want to hold on to. It seems to be pretty much working for me.

I'm even at the point where I am close to ready to give up Invicta. Lol One of the things I like about this site is there is a lot more going on other then Invicta.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts