Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I've been so busy with work and travel that I haven't had time to log in to WF much, nor snap pics of my latest arrivals. I'm sure I missed out on a few great deals during my crazy schedule.

A couple of weeks ago I was the lucky recipient of a giveaway over at WG (yes I'm still bi-forum).

The Poseidon Wakefield Chronograph Green Dial

----------

I purchased the Diver XL from The Invicta Sunday Run a few weeks back too. I own an XL in white dial/blue strap, which is my first Invicta, and I absolutely love it. I couldn't pass up another at $59. I got lucky and received the black with red dial, which means I'll have to keep it under guard and away from my son (he and the wife like red A LOT).

Invicta Diver XL Chrono Model 5654

----------

The Invicta Sunday Run for Haiti was one of my contributions toward the relief effort. One of two random models were sent out. I didn't have a preference, as the purchase was for the cause.

Here's the...

Invicta Lupah Grand Chrono Model 2237

Thanks for looking.
----------

- Dom

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very nice grouping. Enjoy them all. They will make great additions to your collection.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Great bunch of watches my friend.
And great to see you back around!

Congrats again on the new watches!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.