Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking about a bronze watch for a while, so just sold one of my Parnis watches and treated myself. Whether I end up polishing it and keeping shiny, or letting it patina (like I meant to) is to be seen. I already own two Heimdallr Sharkey watches, so know how incredible they are, and I mean incredible. Every aspect of them is brilliant, including the customer service. This one is a blue 41mm 62 Mas homage. Sapphire crystal, NH35 movement, bronze case, 300m water resistant, superlumonova lume, and a marvelous 120 click ceramic bezel, all mounted on a high quality leather strap. Just have to wait for it arrive.

Does anyone else have a bronze watch???

Super Moderator
Don't unfortunately have one yet.馃檨 But this Sharkey which is
on it's way to you is spectacular ! First off, just the watch design
itself takes you back to those fantastic skin divers from yesteryear. 馃槑
Can't actually get enough of the sleekness of the case, along with
lugs.

Just the bezel, and dial seem extra easy on the eyes. With the
bronze finish being the cherry on top. It's going to be great MW !

Registered
Nope. The bronze Black Bay is on my love list though, maybe it's the novelty of bronze (to me), but it seems like a pleasurable change from stainless. Yellow gold and brass don't suit me.
Follow up and let us know how you like bronze...is it practical or do you find it odd.
Your Sharkey is easy on the eyes.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Nope. The bronze Black Bay is on my love list though, maybe it's the novelty of bronze (to me), but it seems like a pleasurable change from stainless. Yellow gold and brass don't suit me.
Follow up and let us know how you like bronze...is it practical or do you find it odd.
Your Sharkey is easy on the eyes.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the watch arrived today, and it's excellent. I love the bronze as it is, so have waxed it it to slow down the patina process. I strongly suggest anyone looking for a nice diver to try Heimdallr. This one has a domed sapphire with AR coating, is 200m water resistant, an NH35A movement, and the leather strap that is on this one would easily cost 拢50 if purchased separately.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts