Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I will say that I was a bit of a sceptic, and Aside of the fact I chipped my crystal on my SAS that I was going to send him. In stead I sent him a Android Octopuz thinking what would I be out if it turns out bad. Well Seattle Brother I owe you an apology for even doubting you.

If anyone wants to have a High quality polish job on a watch send it his way I am still amazed with the quality!







 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

Amazing - Ron do you have a BEFORE pic. That would be cool to compare.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Amazing - Ron do you have a BEFORE pic. That would be cool to compare.
No I dont! I didnt even think about it. I just bought this watch back from one of my employee's!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
imported post

Great work CJ! The watch looks great! Thanks Ron for posting this. ....Bob
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the compliment Rip! Glad I could I help!
And clearly no apology necessary.

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
I will say that I was a bit of a sceptic, and Aside of the fact I chipped my crystal on my SAS that I was going to send him. In stead I sent him a Android Octopuz thinking what would I be out if it turns out bad. Well Seattle Brother I owe you an apology for even doubting you.

If anyone wants to have a High quality polish job on a watch send it his way I am still amazed with the quality!







 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
imported post

I'm Impressed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,615 Posts
imported post

I'm not!!!

what else has he got to do?? Polish bracelets, RUN, on PC Forums etc etc

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%



toecutter wrote:
I'm Impressed.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

Thanks Trev and TC.........at least you guys can appreciate my efforts (unlike some people, not naming names but sounds a lot like Jorje)........LOL:%:%

CJ
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Hey now....I resent that!:madd
I have my Barbie's and my knitting too!!!

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
I'm not!!!

what else has he got to do?? Polish bracelets, RUN, on PC Forums etc etc

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%



toecutter wrote:
I'm Impressed.
You knit too? I sure could use a new blanky!!!:%
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

I got your blanky............

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Hey now....I resent that!:madd
I have my Barbie's and my knitting too!!!

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
I'm not!!!

what else has he got to do?? Polish bracelets, RUN, on PC Forums etc etc

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%



toecutter wrote:
I'm Impressed.
You knit too? I sure could use a new blanky!!!:%
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top